United Way of the Coastal Empire has created a fund to support local residents financially impacted by the COVID-19 crisis.
United Way Rapid Response Fund will provide financial assistance to:
1. Residents of Bryan, Chatham, Effingham, and Liberty counties
2. Residents who are not able to pay all or part of their monthly rent, mortgage, or utility bill(s) due to financial hardship caused by COVID-19. This could be due to temporarily increased expenses or decreased income.
Some documentation is required, and residents must meet eligibility guidelines. Apply by calling United Way of the Coastal Empire offices:
• Bryan County residents, call 912.651.7750
• Chatham County residents, call 211 or 912.651.7730
• Effingham County residents, call 912.826.5300
• Liberty County residents, call 912.368.5300
Published in Coastal Courier